Thursday, August 12, 2010

rain..!

hello bloggers.... its been a busy week for me so i cudnt rite ... wel its raining v hard outside.... and its gona rain this whole mounth as the forcast tells... thats a good thing because it rains v less in this country... m so loving this awesome weather.. i dont know why but this weather gives a very nice fealing to everyone... everything is so calm... this rain always makes me wana wonder the beauty of this earth ... how lucky are we to live on this beautiful planet.... some people hate the rain.. wel cant blame um.. i love and hate the rain due to many reasons which are..
I love the rain.

I hate the lightening.

I love the coolness during and after the rain.

I hate flooding.

I love the fresh smell after the rain.

I hate the mosquitoes that grow after a rain.

I love rainwater to rinse my hair in.

I hated when my roof had a leak and it dripped into the house.

I love the sound of thunder during the rain.

I hate tornadoes when the rain storms are bad.

I love to see a rainbow when it is still raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment